Fourth Grading Period
- Technical Shooting Challenges
- Low Key - This is when everything is very dark or black except for some aspect of your subject.
- High Key - This is when everything in the image is mostly white and bright. This can be done outside in a bright setting or in the studio. Description
- Bokeh - This is when you aim for a shallow depth of field with some light sources in background take on a glowing effect. Examples, How to create Bokeh in your images here.
-Find some of Any Warhol's work here.
- Advanced Portraits
Fifth Grading Period
- Significant Progress on Portfolio Study, including regular critiques
- Photo Challenges
- For those who did not attend the field trip please complete this Photographer of the Month on one of these three photographers.
- ABC Poster Assignment
- ABC Poster Planning Guide
- ABC Grading Rubric
- ABC Rubric Form
6th Grading Period