Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weeks 16-18

Hi Everyone!

We made it through our first week together!  I want to thank you all for being so patient with me while I am learning and making adjustments where they are needed.  Please continue to have patience while I continue to work things through.

I have really enjoyed seeing your ideas for your Project, Surrealistic Me.  I am looking forward to seeing your final images on Thursday!  We are going to use these images for your 3rd classroom critique beginning on Friday the 17th.

Please turn in your final Surrealism image to the album, Critique #3 (Under Mrs. Howard's Picasa Web Albums), and post them to your blog.  Remember to critique your photo by using the critique questions. Click here to access the album.  Upload your image to this album.

I am honored that I get to be your teacher for the remainder of the year!  I'll see you Monday!

-Mrs. Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment